- Comfy, fully made beds, cosy blankets for winter and free towel hire.
- Spacious communal kitchen stocked with free herbs, spices, cooking oil, a baking box (as long as you share!) and unbelievably good Fair trade Organic tea, fresh-ground coffee, green tea, sugar and hot chocolate. That’s right, hot chocolate.
- Spacious shared bathrooms in all buildings with everlasting hot water!
- Outdoor areas that include a herb and vegie garden, picnic tables, giant garden chess, lounging hammocks and free yoga mats to salute the sun!
- Fast wifi is available in every room throughout the hostel.
- Car park that’s free for your wheels and if you’re cycle-touring we have complimentary lockable storage for your bike and offer you a sweet deal since you’re being so damn green!
- Coin-operated laundry with washers, dryers and clotheslines.
- Our communal lounge is jammed full of awesomeness and we are TV FREE and PROUD TO BE! There is just so much to explore in our lounge that we’d really rather let you discover it for yourselves…
- We book local tours (and know the best deals!), arrange onward travel and can recommend and book your next hostel. Just grab us for a chat and we can tell you about our kiwi experiences.
Need something extra…?
We want you to have the most comfortable stay possible. If there’s anything you need such as extra pillows, towels, blankets, hot water bottles, hair dryers, reading lamps, guidebooks, power converters, laundry detergent, bag storage or just a cup of tea and a chat, all you need to do is ask. All these goodies are here for you and are FREE of charge.
Keeping It Green
We’re an eco-friendly hostel, taking steps to reduce our environmental impact. We recycle just about everything and our food scraps are fed to local pigs. We provide organic, fairtrade tea/coffee/hot chocolate in the kitchen and use only environmental cleaning products. Energy consumption is reduced with cold water laundry, energy saving light bulbs and we even have solar powered outdoor lighting!